As your city council member, I have prioritized economic vitality, environmental sustainability, and keeping Louisville the place we all love. I have worked to protect open space in Ward III, supported residents and businesses most affected by COVID-19, and protected our small town character. Learn more about my record.
I grew up in Louisville and have been a member of this community nearly my entire life. I want the best for my family and all families in Louisville. Learn more about my story.
I am a lifelong public servant and my experience sets me apart. I am currently leading efforts to provide new, high quality, affordable health insurance options to people in Louisville and all Coloradans. I have advised two Colorado Governors as well as senior U.S. Senators, crafting legislation and advocating to protect health coverage for everyone. Learn more about my experience.
A Vibrant Economy
- Attracting and retaining local businesses.
- COVID-19 relief to Louisville businesses totaling $1 million.
- Expanding economic development efforts including implementing a new strategic plan.
- Taking climate action by securing 100% of our electricity from renewable energy.
- Expanding open space by using our open space fund to preserve and protect properties.
- Reducing plastic bag use by implementing our new, voter approved fee.
Small Town Character
- Ensuring that new developments are consistent with our small town character.
- Preserving our historic old town through landmarking of properties
- Fighting airport noise and excessive traffic, while promoting quiet zones.
- Supporting the library and our historical museum while expanding opportunities to celebrate Louisville through the arts.
A Louisville for All
- Making housing in Louisville more affordable.
- Assisting those most impacted by the COVID-19 economic downturn, by providing utility assistance and other economic assistance through community organizations.
- Promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and promoting policies that make sure everyone is welcome in Louisville.