As your city council member, I have prioritized economic vitality, environmental sustainability, and health and safety. I have worked to protect open space in Ward III, supported residents and businesses most affected by COVID-19, and protected our small town character. Learn more about my record.
I grew up in Louisville and have been a member of this community nearly my entire life. I want the best for my family and all families in Louisville. Learn more about my story.
I am a lifelong public servant and my experience sets me apart. Most recently, I have led the State Government’s efforts to expand COVID-19 testing for people in Louisville and across the state. I have advised two Colorado Governors as well as Senior U.S. Senators, crafting legislation and advocating to protect health coverage for everyone. Learn more about my experience.
A Vibrant Economy
- Attracting and retaining local businesses.
- Supporting our local restaurants with additional outdoor space so they can remain open in the safest way possible.
A Sustainable Environment
- Taking climate action by securing 100% of our electricity from renewable energy.
- Expanding open space by using our open space fund to preserve and protect properties.
- Reducing plastic bag use.
Small Town Character
- Ensuring that new developments are consistent with our small town character.
- Preserving our historic old town through landmarking of properties
- Fighting airport noise and excessive traffic, while promoting quiet zones.
- Supporting the library and our historical museum while expanding opportunities to celebrate Louisville through the arts.
A Healthy and Safe Louisville
- Promoting mask wearing to protect essential workers and at-risk populations from COVID-19.
- Creating a more walkable community that reduces speeding and makes it safer for our kids to walk and bike by focusing on street improvement and safer street crossings.
- Protecting kids from vaping and tobacco by ensuring the price of these products reflects their true cost.